In order to work for the After School Program you must have:
1. A High School Diploma/GED or equivalent and at a minimum 48 college units.
2. Proof of a clear tuberculosis test.
3. A clear background check from the Department of Justice and FBI.
4. Be able to work for the 180 day school year between 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Monday through Friday and available on early release days. If a summer
program is provided you must be available for its entirety.
5. You must be drug-free and may have to undergo random drug testing.
6. You must complete a Mandated Reporting Training.
7. Pay/Register for the Activity Supervisor Clearance Certificate.